Thank you Kittena! This was very tasty sample, and also another sipdown! (151). I’ve been trying a lot of my smaller samples lately it seems. Gotta make room for my Butiki order that OMGSrsly is holding for me.

This is really nice – I keep forgetting how good white teas can be. It’s slightly floral, but the berries are the key players here. It tastes like juice without all of the sugar, and is quite refreshing. It would probably be very good iced!

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON