Goodbye Bilbo Brew! (150)

This was so amazing. I’m basically having it for lunch as it’s so rich and wonderful. If I’d had it earlier I could have called it Elevensies.

Also, that’s a real thing: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elevenses I thought that was just made up for the Hobbit! #themoreyouknow

JustJames

love the alternative name! lol.

Shmiracles

and don’t forget second breakfast!

Shmiracles

(oh i see it is included in the wiki entry) (we refer to elevensies and second breakfast all the time in my house)

Cavocorax

That’s awesome. We don’t, but we should.

Fuzzy_Peachkin

I am rather fond of second breakfast! :-)

Terri HarpLady

We’re big fans of 2nd breakfast here. We’re also fans of breakfast for dinner. Every person in my entire family will agree that breakfast is the most awesome meal, any time of day!
I’m glad you enjoyed the Bilbo Brew. It is my favorite adagio blend, even though it’s no longer available. I’ll probably buy the separate ingredients & blend my own.

TeaRunner

Add Poland to the list of countries that officially have second breakfast as a meal.
I so like the idea of a late morning whiskey break that Wikipedia mentions. Just what we need on stressful mornings at work!

Comments

JustJames

love the alternative name! lol.

Shmiracles

and don’t forget second breakfast!

Cavocorax

That’s awesome. We don’t, but we should.

Fuzzy_Peachkin

I am rather fond of second breakfast! :-)

Terri HarpLady

TeaRunner

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON