Ugh. I’m stressing out today and it’s silly because there’s nothing I can do about anything right now anyway, but I think that’s when a lot of us stress the most. We can’t help it.

So I’m drinking this tea. It’s comfort tea. I’ve never had a bad cup and it’s just good and simple. I might even indulge in a bit of milk and sugar to distract myself!

Also, this is distracting me: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZaLLUgR32fY (A violin cover of Gangham Style – it sounds so different!)

Kittenna

That’s so cool! I think one of the things on my bucket list would be to take violin lessons. I’m tentatively learning the guitar via Rocksmith with my boyfriend, but I so love the sound of the violin…

Cavocorax

That’s pretty awesome! Guitar is also really good.

And I found this video by listening to Lindsey Stirling – she’s the one who got me listening to violin music in the first place! http://www.youtube.com/user/lindseystomp

Addicted.

Comments

Kittenna

Cavocorax

That’s pretty awesome! Guitar is also really good.

Addicted.

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON