drank Peach Black Tea by PureAromaTea

Woo! Sipdown 147!

It smells like peach! It tastes very similar to a peach drink too – a nice juicy without the buttloads of sugar you’d find if this was a canned beverage. The black base is present too, but it doesn’t really add or take anything away from the tea.

This reminds me of the peach version of DT’s Pom Tango though. Very bright and refreshing. Maybe someday I will place an order for PureAromaTea as this was good.

Thanks Sil!

as long as you like that “flavour” i’ve found nearly all their teas to be a good blend of tea + flavour. the straight teas have been really good too. as long as the price is comparable (which it is if i recall) then they’re a good option even coming across the ocean!

Cavocorax

Yeah those sample prices are very cheap, and judging from the bags you sent me, they look like they had a few cups in them too!

I’ll see how I feel after I try the other PureAroma sample you sent. And then I’ll wait a bit more because… hiatus!

they’re 25g samples so you get anywhere from 3-7 normal ppl sized cups? samples were more than enough for kittenna and i to share and even on the one we split 3 ways we had 1-3 cups free shipping at less than 50$ too

Cavocorax

Awesome! :) I think it’s under $30 for free shipping.

30 pounds – so there’s a conversion factor. But i’d order from them again (ie join order) they’re a step up from a lot of places, though now knock your socks off omg i must have this before i die OMG!! :)

Cavocorax

I’m sure we could arrange some kind of joint order.
And it’s “Free delivery for orders over $30.91” if you click on the US currency flag. :)

OMGsrsly

I’m interested! I keep looking at their website…

OMGsrsly

Although maybe we’ll have to do a West Coast and and East Coast order. :)

omg..they have some good stuff…. i’ve tried a BUNCH of them!

Comments

Cavocorax

Awesome! :) I think it’s under $30 for free shipping.

Cavocorax

I’m sure we could arrange some kind of joint order.

OMGsrsly

I’m interested! I keep looking at their website…

OMGsrsly

Although maybe we’ll have to do a West Coast and and East Coast order. :)

omg..they have some good stuff…. i’ve tried a BUNCH of them!

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON