drank French Toast by 52teas

French Toast for breakfast!

(I wish it really was french toast…)

I think I prefer this over the pancake breakfast tea. It’s heavier, and makes me think more of pastry/crusted toast. The cinnamon is very pleasant and not punch-you-in-the-face-strong, and I love all that maple.

It’s definitely not an every day tea, but it’s fun. And yes – no sugar required as this baby is sweet enough as it stands!

Fjellrev

Is the base astringent? I was going to get this but thought it would be to close to Pancake Breakfast, which I didn’t think was anything special.

Kittenna

This would be an everyday tea for me :D Just like Caramel Pumpkin Cheesecake.

Cavocorax

I didn’t find it to be astringent, but I usually don’t steep 52 Teas very long just to avoid that!

Comments

Fjellrev

Kittenna

This would be an everyday tea for me :D Just like Caramel Pumpkin Cheesecake.

Cavocorax

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON