So I’m working from home today, but I guess the emphasis is on working as I really haven’t had much tea today! I poured a cup of this from my timolino and wasn’t sure what it was.

My first thought was that it reminded me of BBQ sauce.

Now that I’ve shaken my head a bit, I can see that’s not the case, but there’s something odd about this blend that I can’t get my head around. It really reminds me of a dark twisty black tea that I’ve had – maybe Ceylon Spring, but oversteeped?

I can smell the chocolate in it though! And if I just relax and drink it, there is a bit of a chocolate taste to it. And honey. And malt. And the slightest bit of honey which is probably from the Yunnan. I don’t trust myself to rate this at the moment though. I"ll post this note and then sip on the rest of the cup, adding more as needed.

Next time I’ll try steeping it for half the time suggested. That might help, but with new teas I like to try their suggestions.

CHAroma

The best part of working from home is getting to brew tea all day long. :)

Tealizzy

Yes! Working from home is great for making lots of tea! And not in a microwave!!

Cavocorax

That’s definitely a perk! As well as having ALL my teas to choose from!

Comments

CHAroma

The best part of working from home is getting to brew tea all day long. :)

Tealizzy

Cavocorax

That’s definitely a perk! As well as having ALL my teas to choose from!

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON