So even though it’s summer and I’m wearing a long swooshy skirt, I’m cold and thinking about fuzzy sweaters.

It’s pretty tasty and I think there’s a touch of smoke along with the base, unless that was from the caravan tea. There’s is a fruity note and just a touch of astringency but it makes me feel warm and cozy. This would be great in the fall.

So, this was added to my shopping list as well! Thanks TerriHarpLady and JustJames. (whoops. I got samples from both of you but I’ll enjoy every cup! )

Terri HarpLady

Glad you like it! It does have a touch of smokiness to it.

Comments

Terri HarpLady

Glad you like it! It does have a touch of smokiness to it.

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON