Ok, so maybe I can see why this is so amazing. And I’m so happy I wasn’t disappointed either after reading everyone else’s reviews.

This is a nice bright assam, subtly sweet, and just a touch fruity. It’s not as punchy as the Tiger Assam, and I think I’m getting notes of caramel at the end of the sip. Very delicious.

Also, added this to my shopping list. I can see needing several Steven Smith samples in the future!

Thanks TerriHarpLady!

Bwahahahahahahah looks like we might be able to have out travelling black tea box after all!

Terri HarpLady

I know! My dream will come true!

Cavocorax

Haha. I might be interested…..

Terri HarpLady

I’ll send you more info, Cavo…or did I already?

Cavocorax

I don’t know? I don’t think so!