So I’ve been drinking this since last night and am currently on my third steep – each one at one minute.

I love the name of this tea. YES I want to drink Curiousity Brew. I bought 1oz of it because I was curious. #sucker

I don’t get a lot of chocolate out of this tea, but I’m hit more by the chamomile and spearmint. The chocolate is just lurking below the surface.

This is an interesting blend! I’ll keep resteeping it, but so far I’d rather just drink the Laoshan Black than to mess around with a blend.

Ozli

Huh! That sounds like a really strange mix of flavours. Unsure.

Cavocorax

Yeah. I probably would have been better off with a sample of this one.

Comments

Ozli

Huh! That sounds like a really strange mix of flavours. Unsure.

Cavocorax

Yeah. I probably would have been better off with a sample of this one.

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON