I got my part of the Butiki group order from OMGSrsly today, and also hung out with CrowKettle as well! It was really nice. See, I’m not always a hermit? It’s just too bad that it takes tea to lure me out into public. :P

So I’ve been waiting awhile for these teas and there are so many that I’m excited about, but THIS was the one I thought I’d start with. And it’s really good. It tastes like black jelly beans, minus the insane amounts of sugar. Sure, I could drink Stash’s licorice tea, but this is leaps and bounds beyond that, and it’ll probably be added back onto my shopping list for the next order.

Haha. I’m already thinking about the next order and I haven’t even logged THIS order.

THe texture of this one is almost thick and malty. And I get a bit of tacky tongue stuck to the roof of my mouth-ness that is also similiar to eating strong black licorice. I’m going to resteep it and try it with a bit of milk too!

OMGsrsly

I love this one, because it’s not super sweet. :) It’s on my list for the next order as well… Whatever tiny amount I got is not enough!

CrowKettle

It seems like we’re all thinking about the next order before this one is through.. I know this is going to be one of my samples. :)

Ozli

Wtg, social being!! :-O

Comments

OMGsrsly

CrowKettle

Ozli

Wtg, social being!! :-O

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON