drank Peppermint Patty by Butiki Teas

This is a stop everything you’re doing and rate this tea sorta tea. Which is good because it’s a sample and I’d better remember it so I can see if I want more.

And yes. YES I DO.

One sip in and it’s very similiar to biting into a peppermint patty. There’s almost a crunch to it. How does Stacy work this kind of magic? I swear, that’s what makes Butiki so good.

I’m sure this might cost buttloads of money but I think I’d need 4 oz of this on hand so I can drink it every night! (And again in the morning)

Thanks Stacy for the surprise sample! I’m so happy you included this!

(And I’m back up to 160 teas with all my Butiki teas! :O It’ll be fun trying them all out)

Alysha

I was considering getting this one and now I’m officially convinced!

TheTeaFairy

I just got this, took advantage of the sale! Didn’t regret, somehow I knew I would like it, being such a fan of anything mint. The smell is to die for, isn’t it?

Nxtdoor

Yes. I ordered this last time and I am fully planning on getting a crapload next order.

Ozli

Sounds good!!

Butiki Teas

Cavocorax-Glad you like this one! Actually, it’s on sale for $2.25 per 1/2 oz right now, so the price isn’t so bad.

Cavocorax

Is it? That’s horribly tempting great news!

Comments

Alysha

I was considering getting this one and now I’m officially convinced!

TheTeaFairy

Nxtdoor

Ozli

Sounds good!!

Butiki Teas

Cavocorax

Is it? That’s horribly tempting great news!

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON