drank Thurbo Darjeeling by Butiki Teas

Sample Sipdown! (158) – Will my cupboard ever get under 100? At least I’ve got mostly everything in – there’s maybe just 1-2 swap packages out there and 0 orders.

So I am definitely getting the muscatel in this, and a lot of the fruity notes too. I don’t quite “get” Darjeelings yet as I don’t think I’d want this everyday, but I like it. It’s sweet, and hearty. There’s also grassy notes too. I keep thinking plum, but I don’t know if that’s supposed to be there. But yeah, plums wrapped in sweet grass/hay, with a touch of astringency – that’s this tea!

I’ll have to resteep it just to confirm this.