drank With Open Eyes by Butiki Teas

Mmmm. Dragonwell! Strawberry dragonwell even! This is a very light and beautiful tea – buttery green notes, strawberry juice and a touch of sweetness. I’m going to resteep it and brown sugar…

Lovely sample! (156)

Amariel

OMG, you guys! I haz a sad. :( You got your stuff already and I don’t have it yet. It looks soooo good. I can’t wait….

Comments

Amariel

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON