I tried this again, but steeped it for only 3 minutes. I still hate it. Now I know.

I don’t really feel fair rating this though when there’s not a lot of tasting notes on it. But… I guess people should be warned that it might not be for them.

This would be a sipdown, but it’s more likely a “toss it down the drain and pretend it never happened” tea. No sipping involved. (154)

CrowKettle

That’s unfortunate. :/

CHAroma

At least now you know. :/

Cavocorax

Yeah. At least I had plenty of other teas available so I wasn’t forced to drink that one. No big loss.

Comments

CrowKettle

That’s unfortunate. :/

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON