drank Chocolate Monkey by Tealux

This is the best thing ever! Well, as far as banana teas go? (Have I had banana teas before? Maybe a bluebird one? I wish it were easier to search).

It’s similar to a banana chocolate smoothie, minus the artificial flavours. Obviously it’s not as thick as a smoothie but it does have a bit of thickness to it, which is probably partly because of the rooibos. I didn’t add any sweetener to it as it had enough to begin with. This is a pretty relaxing tea before bed.

ETA: I put the remaining 6oz in the fridge to cool and am enjoying it now. It’s not AS good as it was hot, but I am still liking it. Maybe if I’d cold-steeped it I’d like the cold version more.

Ozli

You’ve had banana dream pie!

Cavocorax

I have! Actually I think I have a 25g pack in my cupboard that I’m holding onto for swap or when I’m in the mood for it. Was it one you really liked? I could add it to your Harney&Sons samples and matcha. I rated it at 74.

Turns out I had Monkey Chops and really liked that too because of the natural banana flavour, but it’s a black tea. I think this wins because it’s herbal and cheaper to ship than the Bluebird tea would be. And tealux has sales occasionally so I just need to wait! (Speaking of sales, I am saving my tea budget mostly for Black Friday sales… then… bwahahaha)

TeaBrat

oh, I would like this!

Ozli

I dooo like banana dream if you wanna spare some o__o! It was one of those tempting sales the other day!

Cavocorax

Will do Ozli! I’m just spooning out some Harney&Sons samples for you atm. :P Hope to get it out next week.

:DDD!!

Comments

Ozli

You’ve had banana dream pie!

TeaBrat

oh, I would like this!

:DDD!!

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON