drank Warm Apple Pie by sTEAp Shoppe

Another sTEAp Shoppe sipdown. (152) I think I’m going to be placing an H&S order tomorrow as my coworker is hooked (she bought a timolino after seeing mine, and now she grabs some H&S tea from my cupboard every day – I’m thrilled!). So anyway, it’d be nice if I could get to 150 before I place the order. Also, I’d like to get down to 140 or 135 before it arrives! Bwa hahah.

So on to this tea. I feel bad for sTEAp Shoppe – maybe I shouldn’t have had the Cinnamon Swirl Bread tea first as that one is SO GOOD. And even though this apple pie is good, it’s just not AS GOOD as that one. It was warm and apply-cinnamony, but not something I’d need to resteep.

tattooed_tea

Would you be willing to add me on a tin of Bangkok Blend? I can’t justify the $15 shipping for 1 tea.

Cavocorax

I could, but I think the shipping to you from BC would be just as hefty? Well maybe it’d be a bit cheaper. :) I’m thinking of placing it tomorrow though, so let me know if you think that would still be worth it – otherwise I thought Sil was considering an order, and she’s closer to you. :)

Terri HarpLady

I wish I had people here in St. Louis to share orders with!!!

Amariel

I have some Cinnamon Swirl Bread tea coming from Sil. Excited.

heather – i DID get that into that package for you right?

Nope, you missed that one, actually. :(

Next time maybe?

oh course..sorry i missed it :( although you can probably pry some out of cavo’s hands as well for a faster turn around haha

OMGsrsly

It might have to go through me and CrowKettle first though… :D

Cavocorax

Which one were you looking for?

Cinnamon Swirl Bread

Cavocorax

Ok, I’m sure I can do that. I’ll have to look when I get back on Wednesday!

Comments

tattooed_tea

Terri HarpLady

I wish I had people here in St. Louis to share orders with!!!

Amariel

I have some Cinnamon Swirl Bread tea coming from Sil. Excited.

heather – i DID get that into that package for you right?

Nope, you missed that one, actually. :(

Next time maybe?

OMGsrsly

It might have to go through me and CrowKettle first though… :D

Cavocorax

Which one were you looking for?

Cinnamon Swirl Bread

Cavocorax

Ok, I’m sure I can do that. I’ll have to look when I get back on Wednesday!

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON