I’ve never had guayasa before but I decided to try this because it was on sale for so cheap! It’s odd. It’s very much like a honeybush tea, with notes of vanilla balanced against a little bit of lavender. Like the description says, it’s a soothing blend, yet it packs an energetic punch.

Well maybe that’s not apt. It’s more like someone quietly whispering in your head, motivating you to go out and get things done, and then before you know it you’re DOING ALL THE THINGS. Much better than an energetic punch.

Stephanie

I haven’t tried this one but I LOVE the Good Morning Sunshine guayusa :)

CHAroma

Hahaha! I love your description!

Hahah. Thanks. :P
And I’ll have to try the Good Morning Sunshine one sometime now that I know what to expect from guayasa’s.

OMGsrsly

I’ll bring you some Apple Cider and some Tangerine Creamsicle, Cavo. You might have a better experience with both than I. :)

Cavocorax

Sounds great. Let me know if there’s anything in my cupboard you’re interested in.

JustJames

i’ll be trying those samples tomorrow =0)

Comments

Stephanie

I haven’t tried this one but I LOVE the Good Morning Sunshine guayusa :)

CHAroma

Hahaha! I love your description!

Hahah. Thanks. :P

OMGsrsly

JustJames

i’ll be trying those samples tomorrow =0)

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON