Sample sipdown! (150)

I really didn’t order too much of this, but I was curious to see what it was about. I think what I’ve learned is that I’m not super keen on Keemun teas. Although the banana flavouring was very subtle and pleasant, the Keemun was dark and richer and tried to steal all the attention.

Cavocorax

“Maybe I’d appreciate it more another day, but there is a darkness lurking inside that I don’t care for today.”

Who am I, and why do I write such weird notes? :P Just had to laugh at that. Guess I was in a funk.

CHAroma

LOL! Your notes are always entertaining and interesting. I like your perspective.

Terri HarpLady

Yeah, I really liked this review, actually. I love the dark quality to it, the honesty. I like this tea best when I give it a longer steep. The banana flavor becomes more noticeable.

Thanks guys. :D
And I’ll have to give this one another shot – I do like banana flavours in teas, and I generally like most teas from Butiki.

Comments

Cavocorax

CHAroma

Terri HarpLady

Thanks guys. :D

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON