drank Pumpkin Spice by Adagio Teas

And another sipdown! :O Gotta make room for the 9 new teas/samples I ordered from H&S! And then I grabbed the sachet sampler, so… that’s a lot right there but I like surprises!

Now, on to THIS tea.

I can see this isn’t popular but I can tell you that when you make it as a pumpkin with a touch of brown sugar in it, it’s pretty phenomenal! The best part is that our fancypants coffee-machine at work does lattes, so after the tea brewed I just added the hot milk and OMG – yes!

It does have a bit of a banana taste too – which someone else pointed out. Strange, but I don’t mind.

OMGsrsly

You only got 9?! I feel like such a tea collecting maniac now.

Terri HarpLady

I have some of this sitting on the shelf. I should drink it up to make room for…uh…all the teas I ordered from Mandala yesterday…

JustJames

i don’t know if it’s a good or a bad thing that every time i worry i have a tea problem i find posted proof that i’m not the only one. LOL.

Comments

OMGsrsly

You only got 9?! I feel like such a tea collecting maniac now.

Terri HarpLady

JustJames

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON