So 5 hours sleep last night was a bad idea, but I didn’t have much choice. #excuses We are going to visit family (his and mine) the next few days, so I had to get all my stuff packed up and ready to go so that he could pick me up right from work and we could leave Vancouver before traffic gets crazy. (Which also required me starting work at 6:30)

So. Tiger Assam! Bold! Should have resteeped.

JustJames

this is such an awesome tea. my wife has actually been breaking into my supply in lieu of coffee, lol!

Comments

JustJames

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON