drank Movie Night by DAVIDsTEA

Sipdown! I’ve been on holiday since Thursday, which means lots of visiting, operating new tea kettles, and not getting much computer time. Now we’re visiting my bf’s family and relaxing at their house. It’s pretty great.

This tea was too. Even though I’m getting jaded on some of DT’s blends, I’m happy I found this.

Amariel

I like it. It has grown on me since I first had it.

Fjellrev

Enjoy your holiday! I haven’t tried this one yet. Seems like a love or hate one.

Amariel

I love it now that I accept it for what it is, and not for what it isn’t.

Comments

Amariel

I like it. It has grown on me since I first had it.

Fjellrev

Amariel

I love it now that I accept it for what it is, and not for what it isn’t.

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON