Woohoo! So I’m not completely jaded on tea. I drank two cups of this this morning and I am enjoying it! My left eye keeps twitching and that is… worrisome, but I imagine that’s from the lack of sleep as I’m not actually doing anything that would be stressing me. I’m at work, and looking at how to spend my birthday monies! (New kindle, Tardis tea, and new clothes for work!) Tomorrow is my actual birthday but we saw my family last weekend and they gave me presents then instead of waiting – I’m not complaining!

So, anyway. This is a great cup. I’m happy I can actually enjoy it again.

Oh and Bryan Lee O’Malley is tweeting like crazy about Southland Tales today, which I was a sucker for and was really excited about only to go… huh, afterwards. It’s so oddball but THIS is what stood out for me: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=pmgKiAnYmbY Man, I never expected to like Justin Timberlake, but I do. I really do.

Terri HarpLady

Have an awesome birthday tomorrow!
I know what you mean with Justin Timberlake. I wasn’t really a fan until I saw him on SNL a couple times, LOL, & now I love him!
Anybody who knows me never expected that :)

Ozli

He’s great in In Time! I love that movie sfm. Happy early bday bb!!

Cavocorax

Thanks!
And I think you’ve told me to watch In Time before. One of these days?

Ozli

oh, PROBABLY. I gotta love my dystopia underdog stories ;) Netflix has it, if you have that (it’s super cheap)

Comments

Terri HarpLady

Have an awesome birthday tomorrow!
Anybody who knows me never expected that :)

Ozli

He’s great in In Time! I love that movie sfm. Happy early bday bb!!

Cavocorax

Thanks!
And I think you’ve told me to watch In Time before. One of these days?

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON