drank Apple & Mango by PureAromaTea

This is a pleasant and inoffensive tea. The base is smooth, but doesn’t really stand out, and the fruit is good: naturally tasty without loads of artificial flavourings etc.

I’ll have to order samples from them some time as I’ve been happy with what I’ve had!

Thanks Sil!

Oh and it’s my birthday and I ended up getting the new Kindle Paperwhite and I just want to go home re-organize my entire digital library because I’m cool like that. :P But I am working instead, and will watch the Hobbit later with friends and eat ice cream cake. I’ve got all weekend to organize my books. (Well realistically, I have the next few years to do that unless I break it). I absolutely LOVE that I can add books/fanfic to it just by emailing it. I was considering the Kobo but that feature is an absolute must for me.

Guys – I am SO spoiled. :)

OMGsrsly

You caved! Haha. I hope you love your new reading device, and have a wonderful day. :)

Cavocorax

I caved and I have NO regrets so far. :P Now I’m just getting the old one ready so I can pass it on to someone else who might enjoy it.

OMGsrsly

:D I usually read on my iPad since I’m reading so many journal articles still, but I can see how a Kindle would be nice.

Lilysmom

Happy Birthday! I am tempted by the paperwhite too! I remember waiting and waiting for the first ever Kindle to be available in Canada ( as an aside, Kindles were available in the Congo, before they were available in Canada). The very first day they were online for Canada, I ordered. I don’t use my old kindle much now – a new paperwhite would be lovely! Your plans for birthday shopping and new tea and work clothes sound great – you sound like me! If you also like spa visits and cats (!) then I think we are related….a sistah from another mistah?…. Maybe…..anyway Happy Birthday! Sounds like a very nice day!

Fjellrev

Happy happy happy birthday to you, Cavo! I’m so happy to hear you got your Paperwhite. :)

Tabby

Happy birthday!!

Chelle

Happy birthday! It’s nice to feel spoiled sometimes.

Tealizzy

Happy belated birthday!! I love that you watched the Hobbit for your birthday! ;)

Cavocorax

Thanks everyone! I’ve been so distracted with organizing the Paperwhite and messing with Calibre but I’m loving it. :D

Comments

OMGsrsly

Lilysmom

Fjellrev

Tabby

Happy birthday!!

Chelle

Happy birthday! It’s nice to feel spoiled sometimes.

Tealizzy

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON