drank Boston Blend by Harney & Sons

What’s up with this skull-crushing headache? >____>

I’m not impressed. This tea is tasty though. I’m trying to alternate between this and water in case it’s a) lack of caffeine or b) lack of water that’s contributing to this.

FOR SCIENCE.

Fjellrev

Aww, yeah, I can get some pretty bad headaches if I go too heavy on the tea. Hope it’ll go away.

Amariel

I love a strong black tea when I have a headache, but yeah, I sometimes think it is a caffeine withdrawal headache.

Comments

Fjellrev

Amariel

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON