drank Grape Oolong by Butiki Teas

This was an obvious purchase. Grape is so good! And this works well with the oolong base. The grape flavoring reminds me of concord grapes and it makes for a refreshing iced tea.

I wish I’d kept my leaves as I left my package at work, and I’d like another cup!

Amariel

I almost added this to my butiki order also. Maybe for another time. I do want to try it though.

OMGsrsly

I’m embarrassed I haven’t actually tried this one yet. Tomorrow morning, for sure. :)

Ozli

ooooooooooooooooh concords __

Comments

Amariel

OMGsrsly

Ozli

ooooooooooooooooh concords __

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON