I bought this because Sil was so excited about it that I was curious to try it as well. Also, I needed to spend $40 for the free shipping to Canada! (I love this policy by the way.)

So this tea seems to be the lovechild of Verdant’s Laoshan Black and DAVIDsTEA’s Ceylon Spring. It has honey and chocolate and oats like the LB, yet there’s also CS’s grassy notes present too. It’s almost like a burnt grass, but without being unpleasantly so.

Hmm. I love that we can describe things as burnt grass, or earthy, or fishy and in this sense it’s a good thing, but if it were something else I consumed a lot of like steak or cake or carrots, it would be very disappointing.

This is good. I’ll keep resteeping is at I’d like to get a better idea of which one I like better – this, or either of its “parents.”

lol this review cracked me up yesterday :)

Comments

lol this review cracked me up yesterday :)

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON