It’s slightly smokey and sweet and just a touch astringent, and it’s just what I want this morning.

I might need to make a coffee before I jump to my next cup of tea though because I’m sleepy and I need a jolt. I stayed up too late watching Hannah and it was an awful movie that I had high hopes for. It was just weird.

I also just finished reading Neil Gaiman’s new book, and I absolutely loved this quote: “I liked myths. They weren’t adult stories and they weren’t children’s stories. They were better than that. They just were. Adult stories never made sense, and they were so slow to start. They made me feel like there were secrets, Masonic, mythic secrets, to adulthood. Why didn’t adults want to read about Narnia, about secret islands and smugglers and dangerous fairies?” It’s basically what I felt about his book.

Stephanie

Oh yay! I’m going to see Neil Gaiman in Nashville tomorrow and will be getting a copy his new book and waiting in line to have him sign it. I can’t wait! :D he is one of my favorite authors!

Cavocorax

That’s awesome! I hope you have a good time. I follow him on twitter and I think it’d be amazing to meet him. :)

Fuzzy_Peachkin

My friend is always trying to get me to read Neil Gaiman. That quote just might get me to!

mpierce87

I completely know what you mean about Hannah. I saw it awhile back and I still feel disappointed every time I think about it.

Cavocorax

I hope you enjoy it if you try it! I think it has a bit of a different tone than his other works, but then I’ve only read this, Coralline, and American Gods.

And mrawlins – so disappointed! There were sone nuts that were ok, but most of it was a wreck. We couldn’t stop watching though!

Comments

Stephanie

Fuzzy_Peachkin

mpierce87

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON