Thanks Sil!

Wow, this is so rich and buttery and creamy and it smells exactly like buttered popcorn. So odd, but Sil had the same though so at least I’m not crazy.

Sadly I oversteeped this a bit so it’s stronger than I believe it should be: the cream is overshadowed by strong vegetal notes, but as it cools I notice the butter more and more.

Did I just steep butter? This feels very unhealthy! It’s very good though, and I’ll be sure to re-steep it at least once more, but probably twice with the last one being iced.

Thank you Sil for sending me the rest of yours – I adore that little tin too.

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON