drank Raspberry Truffle by Butiki Teas

I think I’ve only got one cup left: sadness. This tea is just so great and it’s grown on me. The baby is super grumpy and won’t sleep and she wore me down. Now I’m drinking this to recover and it was the elixir I needed.

It always seems like I get less cups than the package would suggest, but it doesn’t help that I drink 10oz cups and usually have to add a little extra.

At the very latest, I will have placed a new Butiki order by Black Friday.
(Gosh, I’m so sleepy that I almost called it Black November)

I want to place my butiki order so badly..but I’ve been able to hold off because she hasn’t put the new teas up. It’s looking like it’ll be over 90 without adding anything from anyone else lol

Cavocorax

Haha. That is definitely creeping up there! I could easily spend 40 – the hard part would be not going above that!

Butiki Teas

Sil, you’re gonna want to hold off until July 25th anyways.

Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh! Ok Stacy…. Is it the 25th yet? :) I think I’m raiding the piggy bank then if my overtime doesn’t equate to a decent amount. Man I’m so excited now…oh crap…I might be out of town that day. Hmmmmm ok. Things to remember lol

Butiki Teas

Sil-Just so you don’t get too excited that is not the Taiwanese Wild Mountain Black date. It is my birthday though and on my birthday I like to be generous.

OMGsrsly

Mine is about $90, mostly because I have 2 oz of all the stuff I really like on the list. And maybe more of the caramel vanilla assam. :)

Haha it’s my birthday today!

Butiki Teas

Happy Birthday Sil!!! :) Got any special plans for the day?

Happy birthday, Sil! :)

We went out in the morning and biked all afternoon. Home now for a bit before we go out for dinner and a movie….and ice cream! :)

Happy Birthday! :)

Guess I might be tempted on the 25th…

Butiki Teas

Sil-Awesome, sounds like fun! Have a wonderful rest of your birthday!!! :)

Amariel

Happy birthday, Ruby girl!

Thanks guys :)

Comments

Butiki Teas

Sil, you’re gonna want to hold off until July 25th anyways.

OMGsrsly

Haha it’s my birthday today!

Butiki Teas

Happy Birthday Sil!!! :) Got any special plans for the day?

Happy birthday, Sil! :)

Happy Birthday! :)

Guess I might be tempted on the 25th…

Butiki Teas

Sil-Awesome, sounds like fun! Have a wonderful rest of your birthday!!! :)

Amariel

Happy birthday, Ruby girl!

Thanks guys :)

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON