OMGsrsly brought me a sample of this when she came by to snag her H&S order and man, I am really enjoying this. Thanks for sharing!

It really tastes like fruit juice. Sweet, vibrant and just slightly tart but not unpleasantly so. I iced the entire sample in a pitcher and don’t expect it to last the weekend! This is one that you need to buy by the tin in the summer. Maybe I’ll snag more before I go East.

Iced

I should totally get you to go buy things in places that are out there and make you move them here lol

Cavocorax

We could probably arrange something! THe last half of August I’ll be off work and home alone (except for the child), so going out to visit tea stores might make a nice adventure.

Comments

Cavocorax

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON