drank Mi Xian Black by Butiki Teas

Oh, this is really amazing. I’m happy I ACTUALLY didn’t oversteep this. I’ve just had bad luck with teas lately and I didn’t want to ruin this one. I’m training someone to take over my post too so it’s going to be harder to log notes as well as time steep times. :|

I bought it because the community was pretty much raving about it, and it was on sale. Boy, am I happy I did. First sip is bright and golden – sweet with notes of hay. And that something else lurking in the background must be the peach – I couldn’t put a name on that flavour, but when I read the description that just felt right. :)

I can’t wait to finish this cup, and the 6 oz still in my tumbler, because as soon as I pour that into my cup, I will start re-steeping the leaves to prep for round two!

As much as I love the Taiwainese Premium Assam, I think I’d like this one on hand all the time too!

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON