And goodbye Autumn Tieguanyin!

Thank you Verdant for the lovely sample. I had several cups of this and I can tell it is one that I enjoy. Now, is it one I’d re-order, or do I prefer other oolongs? That’s where things get difficult! There’s only one Verdant tea I’ve been disappointed with – the rest are just bad for my pocketbook.

ETA: This is REALLY SO GOOD. Can’t wait to re-steep it for the rest of the day.

CrowKettle

I finished this up yesterday too and I miss it already. Do you know how this compares to the early spring harvest yet?

Comments

CrowKettle

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON