I was just saying yesterday how I wish it was Fall already so I could get the best tea sales (and drinking teas in the fall has its own charm). Today I remembered that I have this tea! That’s pretty reminiscent of Fall! I had to try it.

I was, frankly, a touch disappointed. I was hoping for more pumpkin and spice, but then I added in one cube of brown sugar, and the flavours just “popped”. Sweet pumpkin essence, cream, cinnamon, nutmeg, cardamom…. Yeah, this is very relaxing and tasty. It’s also comforting on what feels to be a cooler summer day.

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON