So sad! I removed this from my cupboard!

Should I buy some now, while it’s still on sale? Should I wait until next week to see what Stacy offers on her birthday for a sale? Or should I just be a responsible grown-up and not buy any (considering I’m quitting my job in two weeks and will unemployed a minimum of one month!).

Being a grown up sucks!

Speaking of being grown up, I physically counted ALL my tea and added it to a spreadsheet so I can see how much of my tea is black/white etc and to keep track of the ones I really want to re-order. I love being able to sort.

Currently I have 114 teas, and 39% of them are Black! Aside from my 43 samples, the tea weighs roughly 105 oz and nearly half of that is Black tea. Yep – that’s the one I like the most of. I’m pretty happy I took the time to enter them all in.

Now I’m going to calculate (roughly) how much I drink in a day, and how long my current stash should last me. :P I can probably create a formula for that. Gotta love quiet days at work. #teanerrrd

Stephanie

WOW you have a lot of tea! I feel like I probably have too much and I am certain I have less than that…I also only drink 2 cups a day though. A lot of people on here seem to drink WAY more than that.

And yeah, being a grown up sucks sometimes!

Fuzzy_Peachkin

The scary thing is is that I’m starting to get toward that amount of tea too! It’s so easy!

Considering your circumstances, you might want to hold off. It doesn’t look like Stacy will be discontinuing this one any time soon! Everyone loves it so much! :-)

Cavocorax

I do, but it’s going down at least? I think I topped out in the 150’s and then just did massive sip-downs! (Well, to be fair, I just slowed down on my ordering and things worked out).

And you’re right Fuzzy – the responsible thing is to just hold off! I do have some tea monies saved up that I can use guilt free, but… no need to zip through all that in one month! (It’s supposed to be for Black Friday!)

Cavocorax

And I’m lucky – I can drink 6-8 teas in a day with most of it happening at work.

Comments

Stephanie

And yeah, being a grown up sucks sometimes!

Fuzzy_Peachkin

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON