I love this tea. It’s just so smooth and luxurious. Like I’ve said before, it’s more butter than anything else and I dig it. I’ve only got 1 serving left, but I really appreciate Sil passing this on to me.

Like I said yesterday, I forget how awesome other teas are and I really need to drink more than black tea all the time because I miss out on these gems.

I was looking at my tea spreadsheet and I think I have 104 oz of tea – which is 6.5 lbs. Wow. That puts it more into perspective than just X number of teas. Now if I drink 4-8 teas a day (not counting resteeps), then… how many days will it take to drink all of this?

If there are about 14 cups per ounce, then I can make about 1,456 cups of tea. Is that right? And if I drink an average of 6 per day then it’ll take 243 days with 6 cups a day.

Yowza. I better add all this onto my spreadsheet too!

And maybe slow down on tea purchases! But with this sheet I can count my total number of ounces per month and see if my total goes down at all! :D

Of course I’m just estimating (and over-estimating at that!) how much is in my stash. I don’t have a scale. so I eyeballed it.

Did you like the little tin? Heh. This one is expensive but they have pop up sales in Toronto :)

The tins is super cute!
And I’d never heard of pop-up sales, but that’s awesome. :D More perks to TO!

Terri HarpLady

BTW girls, my son just called to say our teas have arrived!
Cavo, I think you’re getting way too left brained with the spreadsheet! Keep it simple sweetheart! ;)

Cavocorax

Awesome, thanks! I just sent your Zen Tea Pearls today!
And maybe I’m getting too left-brained about it. :p I like playing with numbers though! (and I thought left,-handed people were supposed to be artsy).

Fjellrev

Love this one too. I was fortunate enough to pick up 50g at the Vic tea fest. And I’m the exact same way with soap and perfume. I have so much, so I really need to sit down and calculate just how many years worth I have.

Comments

The tins is super cute!
And I’d never heard of pop-up sales, but that’s awesome. :D More perks to TO!

Terri HarpLady

BTW girls, my son just called to say our teas have arrived!

Cavocorax

Awesome, thanks! I just sent your Zen Tea Pearls today!

Fjellrev

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON