The site’s back up and I’m poking around, trying to see what’s new. So far, so good! I love that the tea ratings shows all teas that have been logged, even if you didn’t rate it and never did. I also like that you can click on that and it’ll take you to the page where your rating is. Snazzy!

So, being the curious person that I am, I thought a curious tea would be apropros. This one is so interesting. I don’t know that I’d take it over Laoshan blcak, but the chocolate and chamomile are balanced so nicely – I don’t particularly care for chamomile but this… yeah… this works nicely.

Oh, and my trainee is back. So… now more Steepster. #sadness

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON