drank Raspberry Truffle by Butiki Teas

Sipdown!

According to my spreadsheet I’m at 115 now, although the site still says 124. I’m debating adding the ratings for all 340 teas that I’ve already tried to this sheet to act as a master list of everything I’ve tried. I think it’d be useful (especially if I add prices for teas I’ll re-order) but time-consuming. BUT, if I’m going to do it better to do it now than when I have 700 teas. :P

It’s pretty slow at work, and this helps keep my brain a little active.

This is on my re-order list, no question.

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON