I forgot how strong rooibos can taste – I hope I don’t regret getting this sample, but for $5 for a pack, how could I? (I also snapped up the black variety pack too!)

The banana liquor is very tasty, although I wish the rooibos wasn’t quite so medicinal. I’ll play around with the steep times a bit before I rate it because this has all the potential. :D I’m also pretty happy with this company so far, and I want to like their teas.

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON