drank Golden Fleece by Verdant Tea

It’s a sample sipdown!
For some reason this is really reminding me of the dark grassy notes from DT’s Ceylon Spring, instead of a warm golden yunnan. Maybe I didn’t rinse my timolino well enough last time? Will update this note later if I get a chance when I resteep it!

ETA: Ok, this is much better. Must have had some residue because this cup is much brighter and cleaner than the other one. Less grassy notes – more honey. It’s a really enjoyable tea, but as I’d said before, too expensive for me to restock when I don’t think I’m quite at the point where I’ll appreciate the beauty of this one.

Sometimes I’m happy enough with the McDonald’s version.