Oh yeah! My TARDIS tin came in, along with some Jane Austen Mafia (which.. truth be told is VERY similiar-I think one has an EG base while the other has a black cream base), and a few other samples via Shadowfall who was kind enough to ship it over the border for me.

And if it wasn’t for Shadowfall I would never have had my order because I’m not going to pay $27+for shipping. I’m hard-pressed to pay $15 for other companies but I’ll do it occasionally if I’m ordering enough tea, but $27? No way.

I’m so happy though – I really do love this tea even though it’s probably not the highest quality and a good chunk of my enjoyment comes from the fandom. I’m very, very happy. :D

I have the prettiest tin! (http://s12.postimg.org/4bcrc9jf1/971554_499524890127459_553092188_n.jpg)
Happy Friday!