This is pretty tasty, and if I weren’t mentally exhausted I would be able to describe it. It’s not the best black blend I’ve had but it’s enjoyable. A bit astringent, a bit sweet, as well as strong.

I’m playing Doodle or Die right now: http://doodleordie.com/profile/cavocorax It’s fun if you guys haven’t tried it. It’s “telephone” with drawings – you draw it, someone else describes it, and a third person has to draw whatever the 2nd person said. So you can see how the pictures evolve.

My drawings are pretty out there, but some people make ART out of theirs.

JustJames

cool! haven’t heard of that game!

Fjellrev

Doodle or Die looks dangerously addictive. I love the hat one! Such a crazy evolution.

Comments

JustJames

cool! haven’t heard of that game!

Fjellrev

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON