So I was trying to do 5 things at once on the internet, as I usually do, and then I took a sip of this and had to DROP EVERYTHING.

This tea is just great. It’s sweet, slightly tart with the blackberries and oh so creamy. And I was wrong – it’s different enough from the TARDIS blend so I’m very happy I have both.

I don’t know how I’ll ever get sick of either of them, but I’ve got 3 oz of this and 6 of the other so, who knows?

Josie Jade

Yay! Glad you liked it too!

Amariel

I have some of this but am nervous to try because it smells a bit strong. I gave my TARDIS blend away because it was too floral.

Cavocorax

I find the trick with Adagio blends is to steep for 2.5 min or less at less than boiling. I don’t find it too strong that way.

Imma have to steal some of your adagio teas when you get here lol

Cavocorax

I’ve made a note on my spreadsheet!

Tardis too! Terri likely didn’t send me any ‘cause of the earl grey factor but i’ll give it a shot since you like it haha

Cavocorax

Done! It’s on the list. No guarantee you’ll like them, but if you do short steep times it’s pretty good. I could see it getting too perfumy at longer times, but I’m pretty sensitive to that too.

Fandoms go a bit of a way towards making me like teas though – sadly. :P

i just want dr who tins… it’s terrible.. i just want them all.

OH! can you post a picture of what the tin looks like in RL? on FB? :)

Cavocorax

I did – it’s on my wall! (not in the group)

Comments

Josie Jade

Yay! Glad you liked it too!

Amariel

Imma have to steal some of your adagio teas when you get here lol

Cavocorax

I’ve made a note on my spreadsheet!

Fandoms go a bit of a way towards making me like teas though – sadly. :P

i just want dr who tins… it’s terrible.. i just want them all.

OH! can you post a picture of what the tin looks like in RL? on FB? :)

Cavocorax

I did – it’s on my wall! (not in the group)

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON