I like this more than the Silver Buds Yabao, although I’m still not crazy about it. I just want something stronger – this is too mild for me and I can’t coax out enough flavours.

Maybe I’m doing it wrong, but this was a sipdown. Maybe I’ll try another sample once I get a greater appreciation for non-black teas.

JustJames

i love the silver buds in a latte, this one just doesn’t do it for me though.

Fuzzy_Peachkin

This is a potpourri tea!

Comments

JustJames

i love the silver buds in a latte, this one just doesn’t do it for me though.

Fuzzy_Peachkin

This is a potpourri tea!

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON