I made this and H&S’s Florence this morning and thought I’d better drink this one first before my taste buds were corrupted by nommy flavoured tea.

I wasn’t sure about this one, but figured it’s a sample and a quick sipdown so why not get on it? And it’s great! Why do I always forget how great non-black teas are?

This really smells like honey, and it’s sweet, and tastes a bit like straw and grass. This is really gentle and delicious. It’s also a little toasy! I immediately want 4 more cups!

I’ll have to re-order this from Zen or somewhere else!

Cavocorax

Just as good! I could have kept going with it but work got in the way!

Indigobloom

Hmmm why did that double post!
Oooh that happens to me alot. Makes me appreciate those times when I can keep going even more :D