drank Paris by Harney & Sons

A little bit of Paris at my side is just what I need! I just sent a stressful email out to a family member, telling them what I felt about their behaviour, and now I’m just anxiously awaiting a reply, any reply. :(

Ugh. Families are so complicated.

hear hear! but at least there’s tea :)

JustJames

what was the quote from the lion king? ’There’s one in every family, sire. Two in mine, actually. And they always manage to ruin special occasions.’

Yep. That’s a fact! :)
And Lion King quotes make so happy! It’s one of my favourite Hamlet adaptations. :p

JustJames

you too? no one ever agreed with me on that!!!

Cavocorax

Really? But it’s the only one that ends fairly happily!

Comments

hear hear! but at least there’s tea :)

Yep. That’s a fact! :)

JustJames

you too? no one ever agreed with me on that!!!

Cavocorax

Really? But it’s the only one that ends fairly happily!

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON