I’m bumping the rating on this as I enjoyed it more than before. I’m still super tired and seeing flashy bright spots but that’s what I get for getting 5 hours sleep: a combination of staying up too late to finish a knitting project I was excited about, and having the baby wake up an hour earlier than she should.

I’m hoping the guayasa does it’s thing. This is nice and mild, but I do feel slightly more alert than before!

Terri HarpLady

I still haven’t tried any guayusa teas yet…& although I love the name of this one, the flavor combo justs sounds meh to me. I guess I should request a sample & actually give it a try before I decide I won’t like it. Maybe on my next order?

Cavocorax

You want some of mine? I have too much for how often I’ll drink it, but it was cheap.

Terri HarpLady

Maybe set a little aside for some future trade (cuz we know there will be on, lol) :)

Fuzzy_Peachkin

I hope this one helps you stay awake- I’m afraid to drink this one because I swear it put me to sleep!

Cavocorax

So far I’m awake? I’ve had more tea than food so far today though – not just guayusa. :D

Comments

Terri HarpLady

Fuzzy_Peachkin

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON