drank Laoshan Black by Verdant Tea

I steeped this for 2 minutes instead of 1 and I’m almost singing from the hills.

It’s so rich and dark and full of honey and I can taste the malt and oh my…

Maybe next time I’ll steep it for 3 minutes now that my tolerance for strong flavours has gone up. I think I only have 1 oz of this left too. :O I better step up my point earning!

Terri HarpLady

I steep 1 Tbl for 3 minutes, & then resteep for 5. I love it!!

Indigobloom

I can never rarely decide which version I want! the rich or delicate one lol- they’re both so gooooood!

TeaKlutz

Two minutes? That’s way less than I’ve been doing (I’m embarrassed to say how much.) Next time I get some in my stash I’ll have to try that, because the sweet flavor I’ve been getting so far isn’t quite malty.

Comments

Terri HarpLady

I steep 1 Tbl for 3 minutes, & then resteep for 5. I love it!!

Indigobloom

TeaKlutz

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON