drank Anji Bai Cha by Butiki Teas

Whoops. I sorta steeped this for 6 minutes – sorry fancy tea – you deserve much better.

Still, this seemed to handle it ok. I think I let the water cool more than I should so it balanced out a bit. This is smooth and silky, and very light and sweet. I think that when I’m inspired by how awesome green teas are, I will be tempted to grab more of this!

Sipdown (119) – since we’re all counting back down again!

Cavocorax

I probably should drink more green teas. I imagine it’s a lot better for my teeth!

OMGsrsly

I still haven’t tried mine. Maybe I will when I get home!

Butiki Teas

OMGsrsly-If possible, I recommend brewing this one freely in a glass cup. It’s absolutely gorgeous when its brewing.

OMGsrsly

I have a canning jar I can use.. does that count? :)

Stephanie

I need more of this one! So good :)

Butiki Teas

OMGsrsly-that would work. :)

Comments

Cavocorax

OMGsrsly

I still haven’t tried mine. Maybe I will when I get home!

OMGsrsly

I have a canning jar I can use.. does that count? :)

Stephanie

I need more of this one! So good :)

Butiki Teas

OMGsrsly-that would work. :)

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON