drank Fruits d'Alsace by Harney & Sons

So I haven’t posted in a few days or checked the logs, but I’m ok you guys. I’m okay.

Things are crazy getting ready for the move to Toronto. Friday was my last day of work. The weekend was spent moving a good friend/my roommate into her own apartment, and yesterday was a quick trip to the island to visit family. So much traveling!

I’ll catch up when I can.

But on to this tea. It’s so sweet and smooth. I’m really happy I split a tin of this. I couldn’t quite identify the fruit flavours, but then I read the description (i.e. cheated), and I can totally seperate the apricot, plum and cherry flavours in my head. This is delicious. And as I said before, super sweet.

I think there was real dried fruit in there – there’s a bit of sediment left in my cup which is unappetizing but doesn’t change how good the cup is if I don’t look at the tea. :|

OMG SHE’S COMING SHE’S COMING! AAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!! YAY! IT’S ALMOST HERE!

OMGsrsly

I really like this one! I have a couple cherries in my half, but I’m saving them for a day off when I have time to sit and enjoy the tea and then eat the fruits. :)

One more month!

maybe… you’ll get here at the same time as my tea from stacy… lesigh

Cavocorax

Awww. Hopefully the tea from Terri comes in before that- then you’ll have something to tide you over!

Comments

OMG SHE’S COMING SHE’S COMING! AAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!! YAY! IT’S ALMOST HERE!

OMGsrsly

One more month!

maybe… you’ll get here at the same time as my tea from stacy… lesigh

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON