drank Cantaloupe & Cream by Butiki Teas

Yay! Tasting notes are back up! This is my light afternoon tea and it’s just awesome. I probably should have iced it, but it’s really good hot too.

I’m packing up boxes and watching Series 1 of Doctor Who. Wow. Some of it is pretty awful. Nine is so angry!

haha but rose! she teaches him to let go of his anger! and then IT JUST GETS BETTER AND BETTER! OMG!

Terri HarpLady

Yay Dr. Who!

Shmiracles

i love angry Nine! heck i’d be angsty too if i was the last of my people and could see all of time forevers and had to run fast all. the. time.
haha
he’s my doctor. alien and hurting and trying hard. i have a flair for the dramatic and we’d totally be friends.

Comments

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON